Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
If anyone wants to test their ping/cannons for service above 158.58.170.47:9987 ;) This is just a test server not meant for usage. Sorry if this is against the rules.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
If anyone wants to test their ping/cannons for service above 158.58.170.47:9987 ;) This is just a test server not meant for usage. Sorry if this is against the rules.
Tried them long time ago but they only offered 500Mbit DDoS Protection. You are able to set costum rules on their interface?

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Updated some informations in the thread. Still looking for alternatives to test ;)

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Added servereasy to the list. Its an private hoster which developed a ddos filter especially for teamspeak 3. I tested them and its solid. But they are pricely and only protect you from max. 10 Mpps.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
"Servereasy (IT): Filtering up to 10 Mpps, pricely (1GB VPS for 39€), always-on filter optimized for teamspeak, no packet loss under flood, private hoster"

Pathetic!

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
"Servereasy (IT): Filtering up to 10 Mpps, pricely (1GB VPS for 39€), always-on filter optimized for teamspeak, no packet loss under flood, private hoster"

Pathetic!
I have to say their filters working fine. If they get some high volume prefilter they would be awesome. But 10 Mpps for 39€? Thats fucking pricely yeah. They only got 30 Gbps uplinks btw.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Just let you know that the new seflow protection tanked an 300 Gbit DNS on my teamspeak server. And its running fine without packet loss lol.:eek: This attack nullrouted voxility and link11 without problems.

Last edited:

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Host1+ is very good imo. They have DDoS protection and I have been under attack with them before, they do not charge extra for bandwidth or anything, just they disconnect everyone while the "mitigation" takes place (<2s)

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Just let you know that the new seflow protection tanked an 300 Gbit DNS on my teamspeak server. And its running fine without packet loss lol.:eek: This attack nullrouted voxility and link11 without problems.
Proof? lol

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
Proof? lol
Considering DNS reflection attack is pretty easy to detect and filter it wouldn't surprise me. Also
If you have customer only from certain contry for teamspeak, we can limit per country (only during attack and specific protocol) that will help a lot.
Since 95% of my users are from one small country adding this rule would nullify 99% of attacks. Also who would be stupid enough to attack from my own country. Easy to report them to the police :D. This combined with Level3 backbone. But a proof would still be nice.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Proof? lol
Attack on voxility:
WflP5KY.png

They said in ticket that they received 45 Gbps on their milan uplink after level3 filtering:
VWCRpGE.png

If you know how cloud filtering work you can see how well they "mitigated down" the attack. In my panel I only received 1.9 Gbps which then get mitigated by their local software filter:
EA2lbGO.png

Conversation:
lOkD6ES.png

This attack nulled several ddos protected providers and seflow mitigated it easily.
And btw. DNS isnt easy to mitigate. DNS is still the hardest amplification out there.

Last edited:

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
This guy also targeted Link11 Hybrid and Webtropia with high volume DNS attack (200-300 Gbps). Everyone nullrouted the server to prevent further damage. At them moment only seflow tanked it.

EDIT: DDoS-Guard tanked it ( ~ 2 Mbit) but it caused high packet loss (~ 20%), so maybe the uplinks are full.
EDIT: KMS-Hosting tanked it (~ 50-100Mbit) but it caused packet loss (~ 4%), so maybe the uplinks of KMS are overloaded. But its okay.
EDIT: CNServers received ~ 4 Mbps. No problem at all. But they drop UDP under attack. So only interesting for people with TCP services.
EDIT: Someone asked me to test voxility with premium uplinks and ovh game. Both are able to handle the attack. But have to say OVH will not nullroute any ip address at the moment. They nullrouted 4 ips in their whole lifetime.

Last edited:

KilL4DeaTH03

Nov 21, 2015
for me it's DDOS Gaurd :)

REMOVED

this is it you can check it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
This guy also targeted Link11 Hybrid and Webtropia with high volume DNS attack (200-300 Gbps). Everyone nullrouted the server to prevent further damage. At them moment only seflow tanked it.

EDIT: DDoS-Guard tanked it ( ~ 2 Mbit) but it caused high packet loss (~ 20%), so maybe the uplinks are full.
EDIT: KMS-Hosting tanked it (~ 50-100Mbit) but it caused packet loss (~ 4%), so maybe the uplinks of KMS are overloaded. But its okay.
EDIT: CNServers received ~ 4 Mbps. No problem at all. But they drop UDP under attack. So only interesting for people with TCP services.
EDIT: Someone asked me to test voxility with premium uplinks and ovh game. Both are able to handle the attack. But have to say OVH will not nullroute any ip address at the moment. They nullrouted 4 ips in their whole lifetime.

Who did you piss off?

for me it's DDOS Gaurd :)

REMOVED

this is it you can check it ^_^

DDoS-Guard meaning the provider and not the software that has the same name that does almost anything to "mitigate" DDoS attacks right?

Is there any vps provider in central USA that has any good protection? :)

I know a OVH anti-ddos game vps reseller (located in BHS, Canada). That's the closest I know to central USA.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Im currently testing a new provider with ddos protection. Its something new with filtering up to 80gbps. Will update the thread later with informations about that.