Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
http://www.cyberbunker.com/ <--- Best hosting company ever, they have owne SWAT, they NEVER drop u server.
And this is aw3 : "Including our "No Matter What" service" ->
Stay Online Policy

CyberBunker will keep your servers online "no matter what". Cyberbunker will protect your servers from hurricanes, earthquakes, crashing airplanes, (nuclear) bombs, floods and anything else that could interrupt the hosting of your servers. However the biggest threat usually is the hosting provider that takes your servers offline if they receive complaints from others. As long as your hosting fee is paid CyberBunker will do anything in its power to keep your servers up. In addition CyberBunker protects your servers also from others who might want to take your servers down like the DMCA, your competitors, authorities, burglars, governments and terrorists.

Impenetrable Hosting Facility

The CyberBunker data center is located in a nuclear bunker that was designed to survive a nuclear war. Even without war the bunker remains impenetrable. In 2007 City Hall accompanied by the local police and fire brigade made an attempt to enter the building by force. With hydraulic tools that are normally used to cut open car wrecks the fire brigade attempted to open the outer set of blast doors. By the time they gave up the doors were damaged but remaind closed. Their attempts were futile. City hall paid € 24500.- euro in damages to CyberBunker in order to get the doors fixed again. Click here for the full story.

Concealed Location

The physical limitations to enter the building are not the only reason why customers choose to host their servers at CyberBunker. CyberBunker offers a unique routing system in order to confuse parties that are eager to discover the physical location of the servers. Many known and unknown customers use our services for their online presentation without revealing the actual location. Sometimes it happens that one of our customers is exposed by the media. e.g. see: TorrentFreak. And even then we are able find a suitable solution in order to conceal the location of the servers again.

Anonymous Hosting
Most of our customers desire to stay anonymous. In most cases we have no idea as to who or where our customers actually are. We do not know and we simply don't care. Who ever you are, it is our business to keep you online.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
http://www.cyberbunker.com/ <--- Best hosting company ever, they have owne SWAT, they NEVER drop u server.
And this is aw3 : "Including our "No Matter What" service" ->
Stay Online Policy

CyberBunker will keep your servers online "no matter what". Cyberbunker will protect your servers from hurricanes, earthquakes, crashing airplanes, (nuclear) bombs, floods and anything else that could interrupt the hosting of your servers. However the biggest threat usually is the hosting provider that takes your servers offline if they receive complaints from others. As long as your hosting fee is paid CyberBunker will do anything in its power to keep your servers up. In addition CyberBunker protects your servers also from others who might want to take your servers down like the DMCA, your competitors, authorities, burglars, governments and terrorists.

Impenetrable Hosting Facility

The CyberBunker data center is located in a nuclear bunker that was designed to survive a nuclear war. Even without war the bunker remains impenetrable. In 2007 City Hall accompanied by the local police and fire brigade made an attempt to enter the building by force. With hydraulic tools that are normally used to cut open car wrecks the fire brigade attempted to open the outer set of blast doors. By the time they gave up the doors were damaged but remaind closed. Their attempts were futile. City hall paid € 24500.- euro in damages to CyberBunker in order to get the doors fixed again. Click here for the full story.

Concealed Location

The physical limitations to enter the building are not the only reason why customers choose to host their servers at CyberBunker. CyberBunker offers a unique routing system in order to confuse parties that are eager to discover the physical location of the servers. Many known and unknown customers use our services for their online presentation without revealing the actual location. Sometimes it happens that one of our customers is exposed by the media. e.g. see: TorrentFreak. And even then we are able find a suitable solution in order to conceal the location of the servers again.

Anonymous Hosting
Most of our customers desire to stay anonymous. In most cases we have no idea as to who or where our customers actually are. We do not know and we simply don't care. Who ever you are, it is our business to keep you online.
Cyberbunker do not even filter malicious traffic except NTP, DNS etc. If you get something strange (ts3init1) they cannot protect you. Its optimised for webservices.

Its more like bulletproof hosting ;)

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
Cyberbunker do not even filter malicious traffic except NTP, DNS etc. If you get something strange (ts3init1) they cannot protect you. Its optimised for webservices.

Its more like bulletproof hosting ;)
I know ^^

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
I share my personal opinion about the DDoS-Protection if you dont agree i am fine with it :)

Voxility: Voxility is strong as fuck dont get me rong but for a TeamSpeak Server I would use it.
Blazingfast.io: Is using Voxility they got some extra Filters and shit but for a TeamSpeak to many down time.
Link11: Its not realy cheap at all and not the right think for TeamSpeak too.
Living-Bots: They got a big uptime strong Filters but if someone attack you with ~120Gbps your server is nulled for a few hours. ( I attack my server once with 240-270Gbps w/ 44Mpps and they deleted my Server and my Account :( never got my money back or any reply from the Hoster :p )
KMS-Hosting: They got a big uptime too and a fucking good Filter System but 40Gbps and your server is nulled too.
OVH / OVH GAME: The Normal OVH is shity. The OVH Game Server protection is like a
stone wall if you dont got some Private Script close to no way to down it.
NFOServers: Shity protection at all.
Webtropia. They null your Server by basically any attack.

Sorry for my shity English btw.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
I share my personal opinion about the DDoS-Protection if you dont agree i am fine with it :)

Voxility: Voxility is strong as fuck dont get me rong but for a TeamSpeak Server I would use it.
Blazingfast.io: Is using Voxility they got some extra Filters and shit but for a TeamSpeak to many down time.
Link11: Its not realy cheap at all and not the right think for TeamSpeak too.
Living-Bots: They got a big uptime strong Filters but if someone attack you with ~120Gbps your server is nulled for a few hours. ( I attack my server once with 240-270Gbps w/ 44Mpps and they deleted my Server and my Account :( never got my money back or any reply from the Hoster :p )
KMS-Hosting: They got a big uptime too and a fucking good Filter System but 40Gbps and your server is nulled too.
OVH / OVH GAME: The Normal OVH is shity. The OVH Game Server protection is like a
stone wall if you dont got some Private Script close to no way to down it.
NFOServers: Shity protection at all.
Webtropia. They null your Server by basically any attack.
Living-Bots Admin is a theft. He's bulling his costumers. I laught so hard when I wrote your review on living bots :D
KMS-Hosting upgraded their protection to 250 Gbps. They do not nullroute at 40 Gbps anymore.
NFOServers got insane protection lol. I dont know why you say its shit. The only thing is their nullroute policy. But they are upgrading their uplinks monthly and doing shit against these 5$ nulls.
Webtropia also upgraded their protection. Its still lame at higher pps & gbps. But they have done so much. Standard booters do not harm it anymore.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Got blazingfast 10 days ago, been attacked hard, the server lags as hell :D
yeah im on blazing and always has some packetloss and their support i dont know if they really fix it or wait till is over and say check if it's better.

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
yeah im on blazing and always has some packetloss and their support i dont know if they really fix it or wait till is over and say check if it's better.

Try ExtraVM they are good , and uses the OVH game , on the OpenVZ plans

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Is there any OVH Gaming VPS sellers?? I'd defintley get one.
(Hydra's site says out of stock)
Because this are our teamspeak servers on ovh game. And I forgot to change them back to stock. Private nodes are always available.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Because this are our teamspeak servers on ovh game. And I forgot to change them back to stock. Private nodes are always available.
private nodes you mean VPS where I can put other stuff such as bots too right(sinus/jts3 etc.)?i sent an quote request

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
private nodes you mean VPS where I can put other stuff such as bots too right(sinus/jts3 etc.)?i sent an quote request
This shouldnt be a problem. I already answered your quote ;) Please use email or private conversation to discuss this.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Please keep this conversation civilized. I already see the storm coming.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
I had got blazing fast and was happy with their support but i almost daily had random packet loss spikes and they just waited it out/asked for TCP Dumps and I don't think they really did anything, I got an OVH Game from Hydra but is yet to be setup, hopefully will be better.

Last edited:

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
Lmao, Canada is in North America man, you should've finished middle school.
And you need to know how to express yoursself, you didnt said North America , you said USA .......

" I need European location , USA would have high latency for most of my users."